Our Mission: Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Our Mission: Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Post  Chairman of the Board on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Welcome, friends, to the Jolly Company!

Mission Statement revised: Dec 4, 1457

It is our mission to build and sail ships, carry goods overland, monitor trade routes on land and sea, carry out widescale trade in England and beyond, and ultimately: To make profits for our investors.

As a company, our loyalty is to Crown & Kingdom. As the Chair, my loyalty is to you, our investors. It is my most sacred duty to see that your investments earn a solid return. You may trust in this, and you may rest assured that England herself will benefit from our activities. We will also offer investment opportunities to our town & county governments so they may reap the benefits.

In the Welcome Center, you will find information about our company: our history, our people, our structure and our vision for the future.

These are exciting times, my friends. There has never been a better time to be Jolly.

Yours in health, wealth, and happiness!
Jewbeard

Chairman of the Board
Admin

View user profile http://albiontrading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Mission: Health, Wealth, and Happiness!

Post  Xall on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:37 pm

Well what are rules and regulations. How does this work?

Xall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xall on Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:38 am

I was thinking are we going to set up representatives from each district or are we going to run an independent thing here. As a suggestion we could setup people for different regions so if some one contacts you from say Wiltshire and you are in Sussex then you could refer them to me who would be in Wiltshire or who ever else that would be here. We could always meet later to exchange goods if need be.

Just a thought
Xall

Xall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRedChef on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Informal works for me.

TheRedChef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Chairman of the Board on Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:46 pm

Just briefly, as I'm sick and kind of falling asleep:

Yes, I view this more as an informal network of independent contractors. We really don't have the mechanism to pool actual money, pay out employees, etc. So this is a framework for a small group of traders to work together (without undercutting each other), find all the best deals, get goods where they need to be, and put money in everyone's pocket. Eventually, we can come together for stuff like financing boats. :-)

Chairman of the Board
Admin

View user profile http://albiontrading.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xall on Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:57 pm

Well actually it can be better than that. We are forming a trade group. Information is half the battle yes but, we can do better.

It is not about undercutting each other it is about helping each other. I am in oxford right now and I know some one here that has say corn they will let go of for 2.4. You know someone that will buy that right now in marlborogh. It is all about communication and working together. Right now I am the trades man for Reading. I have a few items I need to unload. I am willing to unload them to you if you can find a buyer at a better cost. I have a grant and I need to unload it. I maybe able to get other grants as well from other mayor and if I do then I will definitely let you all know.I might be in god knows where and a mayor of a town that you are near by needs something. I know you are near by I would contact you to handle this because I know one thing. I may not make the money this time BUT as the ATC gains favor with people of RK then I will have the opportunity to make a lot of profits. That is the key gents. Working together. Helping each other get sales done.

One other thing to remember. It is not all about us, it is about helping out the people. The more we help them the more they help us.

Your call
Thanks
Xall.

Xall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheRedChef on Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:38 pm

We should definitely try and price fix luxury goods and shipping rates.

Xall, do you have access to the board room?

What we've been doing is when we get a good deal that the others can take advantage of, or that we need help to pursue, we bring it up to the group.

TheRedChef

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Koalabeertje on Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:42 am

In the start it will be all about getting good new contacts (mayors/TM/whatever) and getting a good reputation.

When that is done it will only go easier and easier for the traders of the company. The people will know the name and think to themselves "They always work fast, good and are really reliable." If you achive that you've done the hardest part of the business. After that you will be able to get more deals and bigger deals, in that way you get more and more money.

I think that's how to do it, and that's how this company will become big.

Koalabeertje

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xall on Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:12 pm

Boardroom, what is this board room. I would have to say no.

We all have good ideas. Good ideas. I suggest breaking us up into sections or districts.These sections should overlap so all towns are covered. I would definitely suggest this. This I believe would help cut down on delivery time.

The only bad part to all this is that most of our money will most likely be tied up in inventory. We could create a system with some mayor to create a grant system for us and pay them a sliver so that we can travel with out worry about being robbed. Just a thought.

We need flat rate buying prices such as

5.1-5.3 bread
2.6-2.8 corn
and things like that.

this would be at a great advantage if we set a standard price range.

Xall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top